The Department of Mechatronics and Robotics. Design and Service unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV)
Education for engineers who create advanced robotics, development and application of civil unmanned aerial systems.
Head of department:
Pavel Nikolaevich Kuznetsov,
+79780209984, [email protected]
- Design, management operation and maintenance, unmanned aircraft systems of all types.
- Application of specialized technical means for flight control of unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Development of design and technical documentation using automated design systems.
- Skills of piloting unmanned aerial vehicles of aircraft and copter types in any weather conditions.
- Skills in the development and programming of control systems and data transmission for unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Development of computer and machine vision systems using neural network technologies.
- Technology business organizations.
- Foreign language for special purposes.
- Project management in the aviation industry.
During education and after graduation UAV commissioning and testing engineer,
after 5 years - head of the technical department,
after 10-15 years - Chief engineer (designer), deputy general director at an enterprise of the aviation industry.